Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
My name is Ralph Crick, a self-employed electrical plumbing and heating tradesman, and the owner of EMS. I hold 30 years experience providing high skilled, effective and knowledgeable work and solutions, primarily in the installation and maintenance sector. I specialise in domestic work for individual home owners and homes in managed developments such as FirstPort Retirement Property Services Ltd.
If you employ my services you are guaranteed:
- Quality, efficient and perfected work.
- Honest, conscientious and informative advice.
- Fair and coherent quotes and pricing.
- A personal, friendly and approachable manner.
My skills include:
- Shower installations and repairs - storage heater installations and repairs.
- Tap repairs and replacement - toilet repairs and replacement.
- Bathroom design, installation and advice - tracing leaks and repairs.
- Electrical fault tracing and repairs - electrical installations.
- Upgrading existing downlights from halogen to LED for improved cost-efficiency and reduced maintenance.
- Exterior and garden lighting design and installation.
Hockley, Rayleigh, Rochford, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex