Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
How it all began…
Robert Ellis, the founder and Managing Director of Ellis Plumbing and Heating, started his career as a Sales Advisor for British Gas. He spent 10 years working within the domestic plumbing and heating trade, building a wealth of knowledge. In 2017 Rob and his son, Luke, a qualified Gas Safe installer, decided it was finally time to pull together their acquired skills and set up a family company of their own – and so Ellis Plumbing and Heating was born.
Who we are today…
As a family business, we understand the importance of building strong relationships with our customers and pride ourselves on being reliable, trustworthy and producing quality results.
We appreciate how disruptive it can be to the family unit when the boiler breaks down and you’re left without hot water, or the stresses that can come with installing a new bathroom. That’s why we make it a priority to offer a smooth, hassle-free service, taking the pressure away from you.
We love what we do and are experts in our field, so you can rely on us to not just get the job done, but to get it done to the highest possible standard.
Seven things you should know about us…
- We work with our customers from concept to completion, offering expert advice and guidance every step of the way.
- We’re skilled in our field, with over 10 years experience in the domestic heating and plumbing trade.
- As solar energy specialists, we can advise on how to save money on your energy bills, long-term.
- We produce the highest quality bathroom installations and project manage the entire process, from designing and planning to installation.
- We offer an uncomplicated, quality service, taking pride in the work we do.
- Every project is tailored to suit the individual needs of our customers. We take into consideration your tastes, requirements and budget, offering a variety of different finance options.
- We work tirelessly to always find the best workable solutions – whether that’s turning your vision for that luxury bathroom into a reality, or offering security and guidance when replacing or upgrading your heating system
Ellis Plumbing & Heating
81 St Annes Rd East,
Lytham St Annes,
T: 01253 463 979
M: 07541 020 480
E: [email protected]
Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3NF
Blackpool, Cleveley, Lancashire, Lytham St. Annes, Northwest, Preston, Thornton-Cleveleys