Interviewed by Checkatrade
4 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
- Has a property survey turned up some bad news with your home electrics?
- Are you renting out a property and need to renew your Landlord Safety Certificate?
- Are you looking for a comprehensive electrical installation service?
Property problems often come along three of a kind and all at once. It’s not easy to deal with when you're on a tight budget and without the necessary expertise. This is where our electricians come into play. Full House can beat the electrical challenges that are preventing you from getting the most out of your property.
The Full House service includes:
- Upgrades of consumer units and earthing
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical installation condition reports (periodic electrical inspection)
- LED lighting for the home
- Large-scale rewiring for properties
- Electrical installations
- PAT testing
Beat a bad hand with Full House Electrical: your local electricians covering Farnborough, Aldershot, Camberley, and surrounding areas. Our fully insured and highly qualified electricians have more than 15 years of hands-on experience, and are Part P NICEIC registered.
We won't be beaten when it comes to commercial and household electrics, so give us a call to get started. We’ll ensure to deal you the helping hand that you’re looking for with any electrical work that needs doing.
We want to lay all our cards on the table, so that's why we joined Checkatrade: to be able to give our customers, past, present and future, an informed choice from our recommendations.
Mytchett, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 6ER
Aldershot, Camberley, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley, Hampshire, Surrey
All GU postcode areas