From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about GKE Dorset Ltd :
Accreditations and memberships
- NIC EIC Certificate of Completion awarded to G King who has attended the NIC EIC Accredited Course on: Domestic Periodic Inspection, Testing & Reporting 2009.
- AICO Certificate of Enrolment awarded to G King who is a registered member of the Aico Fire Products Trained Installer Scheme awarded September 2009.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings awarded to G King 2009.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology-Installation (Building & Structures) 2330 awarded to G King 2010.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology-Installation (Buildings & Structures) 2330 awarded to G King 2011.
- Working Effectively and Safely in the Electrotechnical Environment (Stage 1) On-Line A/102/3562 Principles of Electrotechnology (Stage 1) On-Line - F/102/3563
- Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2) Practical Assignment J/102/3564
- Installation (Buildings and Structures) Practical Assignment L/102/3565
- Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2) On-Line J/102/3564
- Installation (Buildings and Structures) On-Line L/102/3565
- City & Guilds Level 3 certificate held in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations 2391-10
Interviewed in 2011
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
|Limited company checked
||Yes: registered as GKE DORSET LIMITED. No. 10418498
|Previously known as
||Graham King Electrician
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 8 Jan 2019