G Taylor Plumbing and Heating Engineers are registered Sole Traders since February 2008 based in Sunderland. I am a time served plumbing and heating engineer and I have almost 15 years’ experience within this industry.
I am a very motivated engineer with a huge passion for the industry I work in. I am always committed to ensuring that my work is carried out to the highest standards. I am very proud of the business that I have worked hard to establish in the last 10 years and I am always committed to providing a professional and fast service for the customer.
The company specialises in the domestic installation, service and repair industry.
- Boiler service and repair
- Cooker installations
- gas fire installations
- Landlords gas safety certificates, (we use a computer system meaning that all paperwork is completed, signed and issued whilst on site ensuring you are always 100% compliant with current legislation. Automatic reminders are sent out annually 3 weeks before gas safety check is due leaving enough time to arrange annual safety check with tenants. Landlords who I carry out annual servicing and safety checks for are also given high priority service in the event of a breakdown or emergency, I often work with landlords and the level of service we provide to tenants and landlords is always greatly received.
- Gas fire servicing and repairs
- All plumbing, heating and gas breakdowns
- Emergency callouts
- Radiator installations
- Outside taps, tap installations
- All plumbing repairs.
- Boiler installations
- full heating system installations
- full bathroom installations
- underfloor heating system
- my aim is always to attend and solve your heating/ plumbing problems as quickly and efficiently as possible
All work comes with a standard 1 year gaurantee unless stated otherwise.
Cash or all major Debit and Credit Cards are accepted.
Bishop Auckland, Chester Le Street, coxhoe, Darlington, Durham, ferryhill, newcastle, North Yorkshire, Northumberland, South Shields, spennymoor, Sunderland, Teesside, Washington