Interviewed by Checkatrade
5 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
My name is Geoff Clark.
I carry out a wide range of electrical services with 24 years of electrical experience behind me.
I am an NICEIC approved contractor and domestic installer and fully part P registered.
I offer a wide range of services for homes and commercial properties. I never sub-contract jobs out and all work is carried out by myself.
I am fully qualified to 18th Edition BS7671 and fully insured. I started trading independently as GC Electrical in 2008. As a local company I am proud of my customer service track record. Clients from all sectors come back to me again and again for all their electrical needs. I pride myself on my honesty and integrity above all else. I am very fortunate to enjoy my job and can assure all customers that all work will be carried out expertly.
Free estimates and quotes. All prices VAT free.
My services include.
- Maintenance and repairs
- Complete /partial rewiring
- Installation of new BT and additional data points
- Kitchen, bathroom and new extension wiring
- Replacing consumer units/fuse boards
- Smoke/CO2 detector installation
- Electrical installation condition reporting
- Outside space/ Garden projects
- Security lighting
- Landlord safety certification
- Fault finding
- Electrical inspection and testing
- PAT testing
- Wiring cookers and showers
Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
Maidstone, Kent, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Sevenoaks, Aylesford, Rochester, Tenterden, Headcorn, Cranbrook