Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Glewy Electrical Services (GES) provides electrical contracting services for domestic and commercial clients. I founded GES in 2012 having previously spent 25 years employed in the electrical industry working for other people. As a small business sole trader, I pride myself on being able to offer clear, friendly advice on possible solutions to all your electrical problems, without the sales-speak. Work is undertaken in a clean, courteous and timely manner, with an emphasis on professionalism and safety.
We are a Part P approved and a member of the STROMA competent persons scheme. Our work is warrantied and additionally covered by STROMA’s 6-year guarantee. All work is certified to BS7671:2018, The Requirements for Electrical Regulations.
Things we can do for you:
- Consumer Unit (fuse box) upgrades, to improve safety in existing installations.
- Lighting design, upgrades and installation.
- Complete or partial rewires.
- Underfloor heating, electric boilers and immersion heaters.
- Additional sockets, light switches and dimming.
- LED lighting upgrades to reduce energy bills and banish annoyingly short-lived halogen bulbs.
- Intercom, video entry phone, RING doorbell and CCTV installation.
- Intelligent heating controls. Nest, Hive and Wiser.
- Security lighting, garden electrics and feature lighting.
- Fault finding and nuisance tripping solutions.
- 24/7 365 call out for electrical emergencies.
All quotes are free with absolutely no obligation to proceed. Why not give me a call?
Western Concourse, Brighton Marina Village, Brighton, East Sussex
East Sussex, Brighton, Hove, Rottingdean, Peacehaven, All BN postcode areas