Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Hales Carpet Cleaning services are based in Brighton & Hove and really are carpet and upholstery (fabric or leather) cleaning specialists.
We work to the highest standards always and our customers really are at the forefront of everything we do.
We have grown steadily in size since starting out in the industry working for businesses such as A.J Taylor Electrical contractors LTD, Holiday Inn (Gatwick) and the Sussex County Football Association. We also currently look after 5 letting agents in the area. In August 2017, we also took over Grant Carpet Cleaning growing considerably in size after our latest acquisition.
We follow a 9 step process to achieve the best results we can restoring carpets and upholstery to its nearest obtainable results of cleanliness.
Our 9 step process:
1. Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to inspect the carpet and or upholstery and listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Power-Vacuum to lift the pile and extract any dry soiling preventing it from turning into a muddy residue during cleaning.
3. Pre-Spray the carpet and or upholstery with a specially formulated pre-spray that breaks down soils.
4. Spot Removal with the appropriate solutions.
5. Agitate the Carpet and or upholstery breaking down the soils even further, ready for extraction.
6. Hot Water Extraction – A hot water solution containing cleaning rinse is injected into the carpet and or upholstery face, and then it is followed with a vacuum system that extracts the soil and pre-spray. It is the finding of many independent experts and laboratories that it removes the greatest amounts of soil as compared to the other methods.
7. Groom Carpet and or upholstery to realign the pile.
8. Dry Carpet and or upholstery with industrial air mover, to help with the moisture evaporation in the carpet.
9. Post Inspection – our technician will walk you through your home showing you the cleaning results, to make sure you are completely happy.
We also offer oven cleaning using non-caustic and Bio-degradable chemicals. Firstly, our technicians will strip down the appliance by removing all the shelves, interior ‘self-cleaning’ panels and fan guard (behind which an amazing amount of gunge normally lurks). These parts then go in to a custom-made van based heated system where the grease and burnt on food deposits are ‘erased’.
Our technician returns to the oven where our specially developed, eco-friendly, caustic-free formula is applied in to the interior of the oven. Using our cleaning tools and some hard work, all grease and burnt on carbon are completely de-greased and polished along with the bits that you can’t normally get to (i.e. Around the fan, between the door glass etc). The remaining parts in the system are then rinsed off, then the oven is re-assembled. Using our de-greasing solution, the exterior of the oven and hob is cleaned, polished and left shining. Now your vital appliance is gleaming and really does look ‘like new’ inside and out.
The same kind of care and attention can also be given to your hob, extractor-hood (including free primary filter), Range, and Aga.
We also offer day to day cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning services.
You can also find us on Facebook - Please Click Here
Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 5PT
Brighton, Hove, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Worthing, East Sussex