Based in Crawley, we are owned and operated from our main office in West Sussex. Our team consists of specialist and experienced staff, who are all well versed in the challenges of both commercial and domestic maintenance. Our sole objective, is to support you with these issues, so that together we can ensure the smooth running of your building or home - making 'your property, our business'
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Bathroom refurbishment
- Garden landscaping
- Painting and Decorating
- Handyman jobs and Maintenance
- Full property refurbishment
We have a specialist team of experienced trades people who can support your domestic projects or home renovations.
But what exactly does this mean? It means:
• We will work with you to become your outsourced facilities management company, offering both commercial and domestic services.
• We will endeavour to provide a quality, cost effective range of services tailored to your needs.
• We will be both reactive and proactive to your maintenance and property issues, so that together we can ensure the smooth running of your building or home.
• We deal with everything, so that you can concentrate on running your business or simply enjoy the comfort of your own home.
Our team is
• Fully reference checked, screened and vetted
• Fully insured
• Uniformed with visible ID badges
• Friendly, trustworthy and reliable
• Competent and motivated to deliver high standards & attention to detail with free advice
Company Director Sam has been in the property maintenance business for over 10 years and is dedicated to building a strong relationship with his customers. It is this dedication, which we credit to having a wide range of loyal clients today. At the very foundation of this relationship is, of course, ensuring your property is in safe hands and thanks to our team of experts, who all have a wide range of experience in facilities management and domestic services, you can rest assured that all your property needs will be met, not just today, but proactively for the future too.
We are committed to providing a wider selection of facilities management services. The name HITS has been chosen for its powerful connotations of ‘action’ and ‘completeness’ and also as a mark of quality.
A percentage of our earnings are donated to establishing villages in third world countries, to build shelter for a brighter protected living, not only for themselves but also their families.
Crawley, Haywards Heath, Horley, Caterham, West Sussex