Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I am polite, reliable, tidy and punctual. I work within a 20 mile radius of Fleet where I am based and offer free quotes and no call out charge. For customers peace of mind I have public liability insurance to the sum of £5,000,000.
I am City & Guilds qualified in General Plumbing and hold a BPEC qualification for the Water Regulations.
I provide clear and detailed quotes and invoices and make every effort to protect a customer’s property, leaving it tidy and I can remove all rubbish, if requested at time of quoting.
I do bathroom & cloakroom refurbishments & I also do smaller jobs:
- Repairing / Replacing Taps
- Fitting Outside Taps & Changing Ball Valves
- Shower and Bathroom Fitting / Repairs
- Shower Pump Replacement / Fitting
- Blocked Waste Pipes and Drains.
- Radiator / Radiator Valve Replacement
- Fitting of Heated Towel Rails.
- Fitting of Water Softeners and am happy to give advice on this.
20 Mile radius of Fleet, Hampshire