Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
I have been a Sole Trader for the last 5 years, with over 10 years of experience within property maintenance.
I have completed work for contracted council properties and Age UK.
I have a wide-ranging skill set to take on projects both in and outside of the home varying from;
· Kitchens – fully fitted to replacement or repair
· Bathrooms – Suites to replacement or repair
· Room Alteration – Partitioning
· Tiling – Walls or floors
· Carpentry - Doors – hanging/fitting, furniture, locks / Skirting boards, architrave
· Fencing – All types, full fence or damage repair
· Patio – All kinds of paving and decking
· Doors & Windows – full PVCu or glass unit replacement
· Fascia, Soffits &Guttering
The above is not restrictive and there are plenty of other tasks that I can and are willing to undertake. No job is too small.
I always ensure my projects are completed to my high standards set both personally and professionally.
I aim to provide affordable prices that suits all budgets.
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Birmingham, Blackheath, Cradley Heath, Dudley, Great Barr, Great Bridge, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Tipton, Wednesbury, Wolverhampton