From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about J Brennan Plumbing & Heating Engineer:
Accreditations and memberships
- City & Guilds National Vocational Qualification level 2 NVQ in mechanical engineering services - plumbing (domestic).
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in basic plumbing studies.
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in plumbing studies.
- Summit Skills Apprenticeship certificate held by Joseph Brennan who has successfully completed the intermediate level apprenticeship in plumbing in the building services engineering sector.
- City & Guilds level 3 NVQ held in mechanical engineering services - plumbing (domestic) - gas option.
- LOGIC Certification certificate of competence held by Joseph Brennan who has been successfully assessed in - HWSS Hot water systems & safety (including G3 unvented HWS) expires 31/03/2016.
ers certificate of competence held by Joseph Brennan who has completed an agreed programme and passed the appropriate assessment test and The Power Training & Assessment Centre and is deemed a competent energy efficiency practitioner in accordance with the ERS Scheme for Conservation of fuel and energy (Building Regulations Part L1) :-
- Energy efficiency - domestic heating - EEDH1.
- Core domestic gas safety (NG) - CCN1
- Domestic gas fired heating & hot water appliances up to 70kW - CENWAT
- Combustion performance analysis NG & LPG - CPA1
- Domestic gas fired cooking appliances - CKR1
- Domestic gas fires and wall heaters - HTR1
- Primary and secondary domestic gas meters to 6m/h - MET1
Basic Disclosure held - issued April 2013
Interviewed in 2013
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
||Mr Joseph Brennan
|Limited company checked
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 31 Oct 2018