Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
As a fully trained & skilled carpenter with over 30 years’ experience within this industry, I have over the years gained a vast amount of knowledge of the general building trade which allows me to offer you a huge range of property maintenance services, all carried out with exceptional care and attention to detail.
I consider myself to be a good, honest tradesman who enjoys what I do.
I will happily take on the whole job you have planned and project manage everything, which means that you don’t have to worry about enlisting different traders for the various elements of your job.
Some of the work that I can undertake:
- All Carpentry and Joinery Works
- Fitted Kitchens, Bedrooms, Studies and Loft rooms
- Custom made traditional and modern furniture
- Storage solutions: wardrobes, cupboards, radiator covers, bookcases and window seats
- Stair cases and balustrading in timber and glass
- Traditional Hand Cut Roofing Work, dormers eyebrows etc.
- Timber structures for the gardens including bespoke decking
- Complete internal refurbishments
- Supplying and hanging of doors
- Supply and fitting of flooring, laminate, engineered and solid
- Draught proofing to doors and windows
- Sound proofing floors, walls and ceilings, a big issue for folk these days.
- All general building maintenance,pointing,patios,driveways,hardscaping,garden walls, plastering.
- External and internal painting and decorating.
Please look at our website for some examples but should you require photos of any other work, please ask.
We offer a very professional service to homeowners, "self - builders" and the builders or developers.
Banstead,Tadworth,Epsom ,Sutton,Worcester Park, Ashtead, Redhill, Reigate, Wimbledon, Kent, Surrey, Sussex