Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I am Jack Anderson, a Chartered Builder with over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry with particular expertise in insurance claims acting on behalf of policyholders (usually at no cost to you) in the event of a fire or flood damage. I also have extensive experience in residential projects - extensions, refurbishments, damp proofing/ rotworks, and new house build.
Services to Customers
- If you have been unfortunate enough to have suffered fire or flood damage, in most insurance policies there is provision for you to appoint your own surveyor, acting in your interest and paid for by the insurer (many people are not aware of this benefit which is usually subject to claim value)
- Initial Cost & Building advice. There is no charge for this service.
- Preparation of Specifications and if required, Architectural Drawings for Planning Consent & Building Warrant.
- Complete management of your project, including appointment of contractors.
- Health & Safety (known in the industry as CDM Regulations). This is essential for all customers whether commercial or residential.
We always work closely with clients.
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirlingshire, Central Belt, West Highlands, Scottish Islands