Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
At Kent Hearth and Home, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, competitive and professional service. We always work with our customers to ensure they get the perfect installation, no matter what the style or budget.
If you prefer to source your stove etc. that's fine by us, though we will always source at the best possible price and pass on savings to you. If you source materials yourself, all we ask is you speak to us before so that we can advise you on the correct appliance to avoid costly mistakes.
We are a family business covering all of Kent. No pushy sales or contractors. We see the work through from start to finish, whether installing into an existing fireplace or creating a whole new one.
We can also service and sweep your stove and chimney. All our work is guaranteed and insured for your peace of mind. Contact Dave anytime for advice and a free no obligation estimate.
- Stove and wood burner installations and servicing
- Fireplace/chimney breast builds
- Surrounds and hearths fitted
- Twin wall systems and flexible flues fitted
- Chimney sweeping and maintenance
- Cowls and repointing
- Supply and fit or fit only
- We can do all the necessary work - from survey to sign off
- Friendly, professional family business
- HETAS registered installer
- Accredited chimney sweep
Cuxton, Rochester, Kent, ME2 1EL
Aylesford, Cobham, Cuxton, Gillingham, Gravesend, Halling, Higham, Kent, Larkfield, Maidstone, Medway, Meopham, Rainham, Rochester, Sheppey, Shorne, Sittingbourne, Snodland, Strood, Upchurch