1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Landmark – Chartered Surveyors is a fully regulated RICS practice, specialising in the survey and valuation of residential property. Our Professional Services Division based in Southfields covers London and parts of the South East. We are happy to provide you with a free consultation over the telephone so please call us on 020 8877 0532.
Landmark offers a range of services including:
- Buyer Survey - Ideal for most properties. This report gives a great snapshot of condition in an easy to digest ‘plain English’ format.
- Building Survey - This Survey is tailored for older, larger houses, those of more complex construction, and/or evidently in need of repair/upgrading.
- Seller Survey - A Survey report prepared before marketing. The report can be shown to anyone viewing the property and is fully re-assignable to the eventual buyer. By providing a transparent view of condition before an offer is made, the sale is more likely to stay on course.
- Specific Defect Reports - Looks at particular problems only such as structural movement or dampness.
- Leasehold Extension / Freehold Enfranchisement - We carry out valuations for Leaseholders or Freeholders for claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (as amended).
- Party Wall Awards - We can be appointed by building owners and/or adjoining owners, to deal with matters under the Party Wall etc Act 1996.
- Valuations - We can provide valuations for Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax (probate purposes) or for Matrimonial/Division of Equity.
For more information on our service please visit our website www.landmarksurveyors.co.uk
What makes Landmark different?
- Reports - Easy to understand Survey reports to give you a quick and accurate feel for the property.
- Repairs - In our Building, Buyers and Sellers Surveys, each repair is stated separately and rated with our traffic light system to alert you of its priority and severity.
- Personal Point of Contact - We give the contact details for your Surveyor who will be pleased to speak with you both before and after you have received your report, providing the support and advice you need.
- Fast Turnaround - Rather than keep you wondering, we ensure reports are with you quickly.
- Landmark Chartered Surveyors was established in 2007 and operates from 40 different locations in England and Wales.
- Nationally, Landmark survey and/or value around 25,000 residential properties every year
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, all Landmark Surveyors are MRICS/FRICS or AssocRICS qualified and are members of the Valuer Registration Scheme.
London, SW18 5LS