Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hardwood and laminate flooring
• We are experts in fitting wooden, engineered and laminate flooring. We offer three different methods of fitting services. We discussed the advantages and disadvantages and depends on customer expectations advise accordingly.
• We offer features such as borders around rooms, fireplaces and doormats.
• We fit solid and engineered parquet flooring in patterns such as single, double herringbone as well as square, diagonal herringbone and more.
• We can also enrich your floor project by adding borders around entire rooms, or just around specific areas for instance fireplace, dining area, garden door and doormats.
Underfloor Heating systems - Guidance for use with wooden floors and stone tiles
• We guide on UFH system to choose, we explain the best way to fit wooden floor in order to get the best efficiency as well as advise how to use UFH system to enjoy your wooden floor for many years.
• Floor tiling in a variety of different products like ceramic, porcelain, stone, mosaic and more.
• Additional features such as borders around entire rooms, or just around specific areas for instance fireplace, dining area, garden door, and doormats.
• Tiling entire bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens, splashbacks and more.
Subfloor & Wall preparation
• Levelling subfloors with a screed
• suspended subfloors,
• waterproofing subfloors, walls in wet rooms, bathrooms etc.
• fitting cement boards in wet rooms and bathrooms for tiling,
• DPM (Damp Proof Membrane) providing a barrier to dampens,
• Fitting UFH (Underfloor Heating) systems,
Calne, Chippenham, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, Marlborough, Swindon, Wiltshire