Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello, and welcome to MAP Electrical (EST 2015).
I am a sole trade and a City and Guilds qualified electrician with over 10 years’ experience.
I will undertake all aspects of electrical work from small electrical repairs through to complete rewires. I always strive to deliver an efficient, friendly, reliable and prompt service for all my clients and all the work I do is to BS7671 standards.
We can Install new, additional or replace:
- Light fittings / spot lights / remote control RGB led lighting
- Hood / Extractor fans
- Panel Heaters
- Electric Showers
- Electric Oven, Hobs and Freestanding Cookers
- Consumer Units (breaker box)
- Partial rewires & full rewires
- Security lights with or without PIR (motion detectors)
- Outdoor lights and dusk till dawn (photocell) activated lights
- Outdoor weatherproof sockets
- Garage / shed supply
- CCTV wired or wireless
- Wireless Alarms
- PAT testing
- EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) also known as Landlords Certification.
Works will be tested and certified (where applicable)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14 7DR
Manchester, Greater Manchester