Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
MAP Electrical was established in 2015. I am a sole trader, City and Guilds qualified electrician with over 10 years experience.
I will undertake all aspects of electrical work from small electrical repairs through to complete rewires.
I always strive to deliver an efficient, friendly, reliable and prompt service for all my clients.
Why not visit my FACEBOOK Page, feel free to like, share, rate and review.
All works to BS7671 standards
We can Install new, additional or replace:
- Light fittings / spot lights / remote control RGB led lighting
- Sockets and switches
- Hood / Extractor fans
- Panel Heaters
- Electric Showers
- Electric Oven, Hobs and Freestanding Cookers
- Consumer Units (breaker box)
- Partial rewires & full rewires
- Security lights with or without PIR (motion detectors)
- Outdoor lights and dusk til dawn (photocell) activated lights
- Outdoor weatherproof sockets
- Garage / shed supply
- CCTV wired or wireless with or without Smartphone app
- Wireless Alarms with or without phone alert facility
Works will be tested and certified (where applicable)
I can do so much more!
If you can't see what you need above just drop me a message to see if I can still help.
Sometimes it is difficult to answer the phone, alternatively you could request a call back (using the green Request callback button above), drop me a text message or a WhatsApp, on 07466889440
I'm always happy to help or offer any advice.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14 7DR
Manchester, Greater Manchester