Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I am an experienced plumber with considerable knowledge and expertise of providing advice and plumbing solutions to customers.
I started like labour 8 years ago , then i gradually gone up the ladder by doing pluming & heating course lvl 2 6y ago
Having a proven ability to read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine a clients requirements, and to then install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls. Able to work in cooperation with other trades and labourers and having an understanding of relevant building codes, legislation, regulations.
- Installation and maintenance of domestic hot and cold water systems.
- Finding the route cause of a wet plumbing problem and fixing it.
- Preparing written work cost estimates
- Solvent welding PVC pipework.
- Completing installation reports, service sheets and other administrative records.
- Installing copper and iron pipework linking boilers & heat exchangers.
- Cutting openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings.
- Measuring, cutting, threading, and bending pipes to required lengths and angles.
- Preparing complex calculations and planning for large jobs.
- Refurbishment work to bathrooms and kitchens.
- Repairing sinks, bathes, basins ,WC ,etc.
- Fitting and repairing taps, drain pipes, down pipes,traps
- Unblock toilets , sinks, baths.
- 24h call outs
Please call for a free quote.
Furzton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ilford, London, Buckinghamshire