Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
My name is Mark and I have over 45yrs experience in the Roofing Industry. Very reliable service and free estimates.
Full employees and Public Liability Insurance.
I am a Member of the Institute of Roofing. MIoR. I also hold to NEBOSHH certificates in Health & Safety.
Very competitive prices, all works carried out in compliance with current British Standards and approved Codes of Practice.
All Re-Roofing projects carried out under Local Authority Building Control as required via Government Regulations. Works completed and passed will be issued with a Local Authority completion of works document.
General Property Maintenance works also undertaken to allow prospective clients to deal with one Company for their required works.
We specialise in:
- Traditional roofing in Slating & Handmade Clay roof tiling more than often used on listed buildings and in conservation areas.
- All modern days Concrete tiling.
- Built up Felt roofing using High Performance materials.
- All roofing & general carpentry requirements.
- UPvC fascias, barge boards & soffits.
- All types of guttering, including cleaning & repairs where possible.
I have over the years expanded into Property Maintenance undertaking all types of general building works to allow prospective clients to deal with one person for all their Building requirements.
I can also carry out full roof inspections / surveys and supply full written reports.
Dunstable, Borehamwood, Stevenage, Ruislip, Watford, Hertfordshire