Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
We have a long experience with all types of finishes from simple plaster and paint to delicate exotics finishes.
We still believe in the old-fashioned way of doing things with lots of preparation by not skimping on the elbow grease. With a good foundation, the paint and finishes continue to look good for years and you should expect nothing less.
Master Deco London gives a quality guarantee.
Before we finish a job we go through specification line by line and check that everything is as it should be to ensure customer satifaction.
Our standard work specification includes:
- Re-plastering/skimming of poor surfaces or to improve the surfaces finish
- Application of paints by hand (brushed where required) in a matt, vinyl matt, sheen or silk finish, in colour of choice or traditional emulsion.
- Preparation and application of decorative effects
- Preparation to wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards etc
- Application of primers, undercoats and finishes in a flat oil, egg shell, satin or gloss finish
- High gloss or matt finishes to doors
- Preparation and hanging of lining papers, or wall coverings of your choice
- We also do tiling, carpentry, bathrooms kitchens and general handyman services.
How we do things:
We inspire to offer the highest and bestoke service to clients
Quality, honest, reliability, professionalism and a great service are what we bring to every task.
London and surrey And kent