Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Hi I’m Michelle, trading under Millie’s Workshop.
I have been working as a furniture restorer for 20 years, with experience in Grade 2 listed property, working in prestigious houses for London based designers, to the average family home. I have also had experience working as a part time tutor within the adult education sector.
- Antique, mid-century, Retro to modern furniture.
- Interior restoration, staircases, doors, architraves, skirting boards, exposed beams, floors, panels etc.
- Newly fitted joinery.
- Staining, colour matching.
- Bespoke paint finishes, gold leafing.
- French polish, waxed, oiled, lacquered finishes ect….
- Removal of white marks, black stains, scratches, dents and any other imperfections.
- Furniture repairs, veneers, loose joints and fixings.
Both domestic and commercial work undertaken.
For more information feel free to browse my Facebook page.
London, Bishop's Stortford, Gerrards Cross, Harlow, Essex