Having worked in glazing for over 20 years I have seen both the best and the worst the industry has to offer. Tired of working for companies who either didn't care at all for their customers, or who wanted only to suggest the most expensive option for repairs and replacements I decided I wanted to do things differently.
I am a sole trader (in case you don't know what that means I would be personally liable for any problems, unlike a limited company that could potentially just close if there were issues and walk away) and my home address can be found on my website, the last thing I would want is an angry customer turning up at my home, so I make sure as a customer you're completely satisfied when my work is completed !
Our services cover everything from a simple change of misted glass or broken lock, draft and broken hinges, to a full house of windows and doors/bi fold doors/ fascia’s and soffits. We are a small team of local, time served professionals who always offer the most economic option for repairs, and the highest quality products for new installations. I’m Paul, the company owner and I carry out all the repairs myself, and with any new installations I will always be on site to ensure everything runs smoothly and work is always completed to the highest standards.
Many of our products are manufactured locally by small, independent suppliers who pride themselves of the quality of their products as much as we pride ourselves on our workmanship. All our uPVC/composite/Aluminium windows and doors are manufactured in Essex and come with fantastic energy ratings as well as the latest high security locking mechanisms and additional security hardware.
The services we can help you with:
• Misted/damaged/broken single glazed and double/triple glazed units
• Damaged or broken hinges (if you have a gap on your window hinge side, hinge is broken!)
• Handles that are broken or do not work- Windows/Doors/Bi folds
• Windows stuck in the locked position, or the open position, or half way between!
• Doors with broken locking mechanisms
• Door and window adjustments to get them working if they are stiff/jammed
• Changing your key cylinders, either for security or due to damage. We offer upgraded
cylinders for extra security
• New windows – in uPVC or Aluminium
• New doors – Front and back/French/Patio/Bi-folds – in uPVC or Aluminium
• Replacement conservatory roofs
• Secondary glazing, for better sound proofing and/or insulation
• Conversion of conservatory roofs to solid tiled roofs
• Other services! If it’s not listed here give us a shout, chances are we can help.
All SS postcodes, All CM postcodes, All RM postcodes, All E postcodes, Essex, East London