Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello, I am the owner of Monro Seamless Guttering installing this great product.
I have been in the construction industry for over twenty years and am a qualified joiner. Having moved to the UK from Australia I found myself working as a site carpenter building Timber Kit homes, this is where I first saw seamless gutter being installed in the UK having originally seen it used throughout Australia.
Aluminium Seamless Gutter is a powder coated premium deep flow, 125mm wide aluminium gutter with an Ogee profile. Rolled and formed on site in continuous lengths using a cordless machine to the required measurement to fit your home or project, which means no joins on the straight runs along the roofline and very little waste. Gutter is held in place using internal aluminium brackets and stainless steel screws which can then have the addition of leaf guard reducing the need for frequent cleaning, before the final addition of aluminium downpipes to compliment your gutter.
* Available in choice of colours
* Reduced leakage and risk of expensive water damage
* Twice the life span of UPVC alternatives and no fading and creaking
* Good alternative to cast iron as the aluminium will not rust and is lightweight
* Eco friendly - produced from 90% recycled aluminium and recyclable
Please call me to discuss your roofline requirements and to arrange a free meeting.
Hundon, Sudbury, Suffolk
* West Suffolk - Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds, Brandon.
* Cambridge, Royston, Bishop’s Stortford.
* North Essex - Braintree, Chelmsford, Colchester.