Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
How Do You Choose A Carpet Cleaning Company?
It is human instinct to be tempted by the cheapest deal, no matter who you are or what you are buying, whether it’s goods or a service like Carpet Cleaning.
If you have seen an advert or a special offer, or even received a quote that just seems too good to be true. STOP! It probably is.
You do generally “Get what you pay for”. So if you’ve been offered a cheap quote then expect a quick clean. Consider, will they thoroughly and professionally clean my carpet? Will they spend the necessary time to get the best results? Will they know the right treatments to best treat YOUR carpet?
If you want to ensure your carpets and upholstery are professionally cleaned and are not only left clean but fresh and safe then you need to consider paying that little extra for professionals.
Don’t choose the cheapest quote, don’t even choose the most expensive. Just choose who you consider will meet your expectations and offer you the best value.
Remember price is just what you pay – Value is what you want
How we clean your carpets & What Questions To Ask A Carpet Cleaning Company
1) Pre-vacuum with a commercial Vacuum Cleaner
2) (Move furniture around)
3) Pre-spray ECO FRIENDLY SOLUTION
4) Pre-Agitate with a Contra-Rotating Brush (CRB), By doing this step we clean deep into the fibres of the carpet, not just the surface! (One Of The most important step in Carpet Cleaning)
5) We Then extract the dirt Leaving your carpets Fresh & Fluffy Using our Van Mounted Carpet Cleaning Machine (Portable machine is used for flats or small jobs)
6) We Place A turbo Dryer on the carpet to speed up drying times (Dry carpets in under 2h!)
Hendon, London, NW4 2EU
All London areas covered.