Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Welcome to National Electrical Testing Ltd
National Electrical Testing Ltd can provide for you or your business a full range of electrical services.
Customer satisfaction can be guaranteed as we aim to assist on every aspect of your electrical needs whether it be a full Test & Inspection or an additional power point.
First established in 2009 we have recently become incorporated in 2015.
We cover nationwide, but also carry work out in local areas including Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, & West Bromwich to name a few.
NET are specialist providers of electrical certification in the Domestic, Commercial & Industrial sectors. We can produce detailed electrical condition reports to outline any present defects, or to simply comply with legislation.
We also carry out electrical installation works for Domestic, Commercial & Industrial. Certificates are issued upon completion of works carried out and building control notified where necessary.
From quote to completion
- Before works commence we always issue a free written quotation with a detailed breakdown of labour & materials included.
- Any additional charges arising from unforeseen circumstances will be agreed by a revised quote before any additional works commence.
- On completion of works an Electrical Certificate will be issued alongside the invoice for the works carried out.
- Where necessary we will notify building control of the works carried out. This will include the NICEIC Platinum Promise.
- All materials and equipment installed by us will have its own manufacturer’s warranty and be replaced free of charge unless expired.
- Fuse Board replacement
- Electrical safety/condition reports
- Additional light/power points
- Extract fans bathroom/kitchen
- New build installations
- Shower installation
- External power/lighting points
- Smoke detectors
- Recessed lighting (downlights)
- LED lighting
- Central heating controls
- Full re-wire
- Part re-wire
- Built-in appliance installation
- £5,000,000 public liability insurance in place
- £10,000,000 employers liability insurance in place
- Full Health & Safety policy
- Working at Heights policy
- Manual handling policy
- Requirements for COSHH
- Fully calibrated testing equipment
- NICEIC registered
Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands, WS4 1RG
Birmingham, Staffordshire, Walsall, West Midlands