Thank you for visiting the North London Floor Sanding Experts’ page.
Bring your old floors to life. Let us remove your old, unhealthy, dust mite infested carpets and lovingly restore and bring to life what lays beneath.
We are fanatical about what we do. Our restoration service includes the replacement of damaged floorboards and parquet wood blocks. Where possible we source reclaimed boards or blocks to match the existing colour of the originals.
Our wood floor repairs and renovation service includes the following…
- Wood floor sanding – virtually dust FREE
- Wooden floor supply and fitting under the skirtings (skirting boards under cutting)
- Skirting boards, beading supply and fitting
- Staircase renovation
- Buffing, Polishing and Recoating
- Wide range of stain and dye colours
- Gap Filling
- Floor Board Replacement (reclaim wood as well)
- Concrete hearth removal (replaced with floor boards)
All finishes available, even the most sophisticated and hard to make trip trap lay and oil, driftwood, bleachwood (limewashed floors) etc.
We are also available at night and at weekends, so please call us now to discuss your requirements.
Barnet, Crouch End, East Finchley, Golders Green, Highgate, Islington, Muswell Hill, North, North West, We cover London area within M25.
Mainly North London-Hampstead, West and Central London