Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello, my name is John and I’m a sole trader, trading under my business name ‘OpenOpen’.
I’ve been fitting windows, doors and conservatories for over 10 years and have worked for some of the big companies here in the south.
I set up my own installation company to give my customers great service from start to finish, something I feel these bigger companies struggle to give.
Since then, the feedback that I have received from my customers has made the move from working for a big company to working for myself, all the worthwhile.
OpenOpen specializes in simple steel Up&Over Garage door installs and may well be the cheapest, which includes fitting in the south.
When I started working for myself, I was mainly fitting new doors and windows but over time, I have steered more towards installing garage doors.
With so many other businesses and tradesmen/women installing doors and windows, this area of work is a highly competitive market.
So I decided to stick to one thing and excel in it.
My garage doors are 100% steel with a clean modern look and may well be the cheapest garage door (including steel frame and fitting) in the south. I won’t sell you or install any product that is ugly, badly designed or just not up to today’s standard. All my work is Insured, comes with a year’s workmanship warranty and product guarantees.
Many thanks for visiting my Checkatrade page and I look forward to working on your new project.
Styles of Garage Doors that I install are (up to 3.5m in length) -
- Standard sized Up&Over steel Garage Doors.
- Made to measure Up&Over steel Garage Doors.
- Manual steel Roller Doors.
Plus, I can help and supply extras for your garage door and garage itself.
- Personnel access doors.
- Garage door block ups.
- Replacement garage roof.
- Gutter, fascia’s, and soffits around the garage.
- Weather brushes or rubber strip for the bottom of the door.
- Weatherproof rubber threshold.
- Cylinder upgrade with extra keys or just extra keys.
- Garage door defender lock.
- Key safes.
- Ground anchors (for locking up bikes).
- Parking post.
- Battery sensor lights for inside the garage.
- Wall spikes.
Apart from a deposit, I will not ask you to pay the remaining balance until the job is 100% complete. I believe that trust works both ways!
Once your installation is completed, payment can be made in cash or through a bank transfer up to seven days after.
A minimum of 50% deposit is required for all projects and you will receive a receipt of your deposit.
- Feel free to visit my website for more information, sizes, prices, and offers.
- Plus if you're after an old door or window, then I may have something on eBay.co.uk
Andover, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Eastleigh, Gosport, Hampshire, New Forest, Poole, Portsmouth, Ringwood, Romsey, Salisbury, Southampton, Waterlooville, Winchester