Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Welcome to OpenOpen, Where quality door installs come as standard.
I'm John and I've been fitting Windows and Doors for about 10 years with one of the big national companies but I have now decided to set up my own Door Install company.
I won't sell you any product that is ugly, badly designed or just not up to today's standards.
All my work is Insured, comes with a year workmanship guarantee and product guarantees.
OpenOpen services are available in Hampshire and the surrounding counties.
OpenOpen specializes in all makes of door installs plus adjoining windows.
Including PVC, GRP, Bi-Folds, French Doors, Patios, Steel Security Doors, Garage Doors.
SO WHAT MAKES OpenOpen DIFFERENT?
I don’t have the big overheads like the big window companies!
- So I can keep my prices low!
I won’t rush any job or ‘just get over it’!
- I will make sure I get it right first time!
I won’t let you figure it out for yourself once I have gone!
- I will talk to you throughout your installation!
I don’t have fitters all installing and trimming your products differently!
- THAT’S BECAUSE, AT OpenOpen, IT’S JUST ME!
OpenOpen IS BACKED BY A ‘ME GUARANTEE’!
As I like to work on my own, OpenOpen specializes in door installs with or without adjoining windows.
I also used to install Conservatories when I worked as a two-man team.
Although I don't install many Conservatories now, I can offer help and service work for them.
The services that I provide are:
- Aluminium & uPVC Door Installs with or without adjoining windows
- GRP/Solid Composite Doors/Stable Doors Installations
- Bi-Fold Doors/French Doors/Patio doors installations
- Bespoke Doors/Steel Security Doors/Garage Doors
Plus Service Calls on all of the above
- Sealed unit/Glass unit replacements
- Cat & Dog flap installations
- Conservatories installs & new roof installs plus Service Calls
Apart from a deposit, I will not ask you to pay the remaining balance until the job is 100% complete. I believe that trust works both ways!
Once your installation is completed, payment can be made in cash or through a bank transfer up to seven days after.
A minimum of 50% deposit is required for all projects and you will receive a receipt of your deposit.
Thanks for reading about me & OpenOpen.
OpenOpen looks forward to installing your new door, professionally!
- Feel free to visit my website for more information, sizes, prices, and offers.
- You can also find me on MyBuilder.com
- Plus if you're after an old door or window, you can find me on eBay.co.uk
Southampton, Hampshire, SO18 2HQ
Andover, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Eastleigh, Gosport, Hampshire, New Forest, Poole, Portsmouth, Ringwood, Romsey, Salisbury, Southampton, Waterlooville, Winchester