Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
WHY ORBITAS HANDYPERSON & ELECTRICAL SERVICE?
1. We are wholly owned by Cheshire East Council, offering a full and trustworthy service.
2. Only thoroughly checked and skilled handypersons and qualified electricians.
3. Get direct contact details to your local handyperson instantly.
4. We are part of the local community and our services aim to provide care and support to those that need it most.
5. Booking is simple and our costs are transparent. Our costs are transparent.
Fixing down carpets, rugs and trailing wires, fitting curtain rails or blinds, mending a door handle that won’t co-operate, putting up shelves or fixing broken gates, Orbitas Handyperson are here to help.Home safety checks and giving you tips on staying safe in your home, especially during the winter months. We fit key safes, door chains and spyholes. We are also fixing outdoor sensor red lights for that added peace of mind.
You may need a little help with getting around and our team can provide assistance with fitting grabrails and handrails, ramps and letter baskets. Our Handyperson will also recommend ways to make life a little easier to get around.
Changing light bulbs, plugs, fuses and fitting doorbells. We can also arrange for outdoor lights to be fixed. The Orbitas Handyperson team of qualified electricians also provide local businesses, schools and community centres with PAT testing service to ensure electrical equipment is safe and properly maintained.
Nothing worse than a dripping tap. Orbitas Handyperson can provide a range of minor plumbing services including installing washing machines and dishwashers and changing.
Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 3BU
Bollington, Cheshire East, Congleton, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Nantwich, Sandbach