Qualified RIBA Chartered Architect and ARB registered, working as an independent with office in London and several project at the background.
Expert in managing the entire design and building process, from planning to instruct works on site. A wide range of services can be provided from inception to completion, or a partial service, as well as obtaining planning and construction regulations approval.
Among other services, you can get:
- Plans for new builds, extensions, loft or garage conversions.
- Architectural planning services
- Building regulation, drawings and construction details - Structural design and calculations
- Planning applications
- Permitted developments
- Supervision of the construction works / Construction management
- Feasibility study and project for new developments - Interior design
- 3D visualisation
You can also get help with:
- Information on planning and building regulations approvals,
- Both the design and the paperwork,
- Advice on hiring builders.
The decision in which route to follow, is mostly determined by your confidence in the building process, scale of the project and of course your budget.
I’ll be glad to discuss properly all your worries and thoughts, talk about the quotation or give you the best advice. Customer satisfaction is my compromise.