Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hi my name is Jamie, I own Plumb & Fixit.
Why you should pick us?
I am a sole trader so I keep my prices as low as possible.
I started up Plumb and Fixit over 2 years ago and have been getting a nice customer base.
I always offer free quotes for all customers no pressure selling
I always used brand names that are high quality parts, no cheap rubbish.
Started plumbing in 2014 and have been doing it ever since.
• Free quote
• Level 2 Diploma Qualified.
• Fully insured.
• Professional service.
• Fair prices.
• High quality work we are proud of.
• Friendly, reliable service.
• No hidden charges.
• Up to 3 months’ warranty on work.
• We are based in Portsmouth.
• We cover a lot of Hampshire.
• We take card payments
Works carried out are:
• Bathroom upgrades.
• Bathroom renovation pipe work.
• Kitchen renovation pipe work.
• Water piping repair & installation.
• Troubleshooting leaks and clogs in sinks.
• Toilets, faucets, bath tubs, sewer pipes.
• Repair/replace or install plumbing fixtures.
I am now offering a new service to all as lots of people are buying homes and moving in with lots of plumbing problems.
So for a one off fee I will spend up to 2 hours checking all pipe works above ground.
When you move home or sell you have a sheet that will say if your plumbing is good or not.
Survey to identify any problems with plumbing.
Please check website for terms and conditions before booking with me, thank you for your time.
Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 7HU
Fareham, Gosport, Hampshire, Lee-on-the-Solent, Portsmouth, Southsea, Waterlooville