Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Having been on the receiving end of many bad experiences with tradesmen I pride PWS in being the exception to the rule. We turn up on time, work hard and even clean up. I could go on, but it is the simple things customers need that set us apart from our competitors.
Specialising primarily in electrical installation, we carry out all types of electrical installs within the domestic electrician and commercial electrician environments and provide certification so you can be sure, the jobs been done right. As electricians based in Glasgow's West End, we work throughout the city.
We carry out very simple installs from upgrading LED lamps to the labour intensive rewiring of full houses, all jobs are equally important to us.
Every homeowner is aware of the ever increasing cost of their utility services, but we can help. Spending a little you can save you a lot by making your home more energy efficient.
SOME OF OUR ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- Garden Feature Lighting
- CCTV Systems
- Full Rewires
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points - PWS are Government Grant Scheme Approved for £500 toward the install
- Sockets & Lighting
- Consumer Unit Upgrades
- Outside Sockets & Lighting
- Data Cabling
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Smoke, Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- SONOS Multi-room Sound Systems
- Wall Mounted Televisions
- Inspection & Testing
- LED Lighting
- Landlord Packages - EICR Certificates, Fire Alarms, PAT Testing
PWS CAN IMPROVE YOUR HOME
- Save Money - Installing LED lighting throughout your home could reduce your lighting bill by up to by 90%
- Improve Security - PWS install CCTV systems so you can watch the car and house from your phone while away from home
- Give Your House Curb Appeal - Light up your drive & trees with LED feature lighting
- Protect Your Home & Family - Replace your old fuse box with a fire resistant metal RCD unit with circuit breakers to improve your safety
Landlords must have their properties electrical system and portable appliances tested every 5 years and ensure the provision of mains wired & interlinked smoke and heat alarms throughout their properties.
As well as ensure landlords comply with new landlord legislation, we also provide maintenance and emergency call out services to landlords throughout Glasgow.
In a typical flat landlords must now ensure smoke alarms are fitted in the hall and lounge and a heat alarm in the kitchen.
To ensure you are getting a quality service, we are registered with SELECT, this is the competent person's scheme for electricians. Only strictly vetted companies who have approved electricians with insurances, financial accounts, health & safety policies and test equipment can join. You have the guarantee that our work is to the highest of standard as we are checked annually by their quality assurance assessors. We aim to be transparent to and give you piece of mind, at your quotation you will be shown proof of our £2 million public liability insurance policy, approved electricians card and health and safety card.
Glasgow, Paisley, Beith, Bishopton, Hamilton, Lanarkshire