Interviewed by Checkatrade
4 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
R.A.B Electrics is owned and run by Rob Butler, a qualified competent person registered to the governing body STROMA. Rob has been a self-employed electrician since August 2016, but prior to that worked as a kitchen and bathroom installer for two years, with his dad. In this time, he learned the importance of professionalism and a high standard of workmanship.
R.A.B Electrics has always strived to provide a polite, friendly and professional service and he understands the importance of getting things right in your home and managing your expectations to achieve your desired outcome. A vast range of electrical work can be carried out in your home by R.A.B Electrics, with no job too small.
What you can expect:
- A friendly, honest and reliable service.
- Efficient communications throughout, from quoting up to the finished project.
- No hidden costs - all work and costs are detailed in the quote and amendments are finalised and agreed by you.
- The highest standard of quality workmanship.
Type of work carried out by R.A.B Electrics:
- Consumer Unit Changes (including old fuse boards)
- House Rewires
- Additional or Replacement Sockets/Light Fittings
- Fault Finding
- Outside Lighting
- External Power Supply (Garages and Sheds, etc.)
- Kitchen and Bathroom Rewiring
- Removal of old electrics and/or Disconnection of Appliances
- Heating and Thermostat Electrics
- Doorbell Installations
- Cat 6 (Ethernet) Cabling and Termination
All at a very competitive price too!
Contact today for a free, no obligation quote.
All work completed by Rob complies with current building regulations (Part P of the building regulations) and BS 7671: 2008 (2015) (17th Edition), the document outlining the guidelines that all electricians should comply to. The work is guaranteed by STROMA and all work can be signed off where necessary to building control.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4YE
Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Hook, Tadley, Winchester