Interviewed by Checkatrade
4 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
R.A.B Electrics is owned and run by Rob Butler, a City & Guilds qualified competent person registered with the governing body STROMA. Rob has been a self-employed electrician since August 2016, but prior to that worked as a kitchen and bathroom installer for two years, with his dad. In this time, he learned the importance of professionalism and a high standard of workmanship.
R.A.B Electrics strives to provide a polite, friendly and professional service and they understand the importance of getting things right in your home and managing your expectations to achieve your desired outcome. A vast range of electrical work can be carried out in your home by R.A.B Electrics, with no job too small.
What you can expect:
- A friendly, honest and reliable service.
- Efficient communications throughout, from quoting up to the finished project.
- No hidden costs - all work and costs are detailed in the quote and amendments are finalised and agreed by you.
- The highest standard of quality workmanship.
Type of work carried out by R.A.B Electrics:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installations
Contact R.A.B Electrics today to enquire about the Electric Vehicle Home charge Scheme (also known as OLEV grant) and see if you are eligible.
Consumer Unit Changes (including old fuse boards)
- House Rewires
- Additional or Replacement Sockets/Light Fittings
- Fault Finding
- Outside Lighting
- Energy efficient LED lighting installations
- External Power Supply (Garages and Sheds, etc.)
- Kitchen and Bathroom Rewiring
- Removal of old electrics and/or Disconnection of Appliances
- Electrical Installation of new appliances
- Heating and Thermostat Electrics
- Doorbell Installations
- Cat 6 (Ethernet) Cabling and Termination
All at a very competitive price too!
Card payments accepted on completion.
Contact today for a free, no obligation quote.
Lydia has joined R.A.B Electrics as an Administrative Assistant. She is a very professional individual and will be carrying out important day to day tasks for the Company, assisting it to reach new levels of improvement and growth.
All work completed by Rob complies with current building regulations (Part P of the building regulations) and BS 7671:2018 (18th Edition), the document outlining the guidelines that all electricians should comply to. The work is guaranteed by STROMA and all work can be signed off where necessary to building control.
Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Hook, Tadley, Winchester, Odiham, Andover, Guildford, Newbury, Reading, Woodley