Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Regional Tree Care Ltd are a Tree Surgery and Vegetation Management company based in Staffordshire and covering the Midlands area.
We established 3 years ago and grown as a business ever since, growing our customer base and equipment we use. We started by specialising in working on trees others did not want to and also working alongside various councils to complete TPO (Tree preservation orders) works.
We specialise in dangerous and large tree removal, also site clearance of all vegetation.
Services we provide -
- Tree removal (Felling, Dismantle or crane remove)
- Crown raising (Removing the lower limbs)
- Crown reduction (removing length of all limbs to make the whole crown smaller)
- Crown thinning (Remove selected limb/ branches to reduce density of the crown)
- Crown Cleaning (Removing dead or damaged branches)
- Bracing (Providing support via braces for damaged or weak limbs)
- Stump grinding (Removing stumps with our specialist stump grinder)
- Site clearance (Removing all trees, stumps and vegetation from a specific site)
- Forestry operations (Thinning, felling, clear fell and biomass production)
- Vegetation management (Mowing, strumming, grounds maintenance)
- De-vegetation (Removal of all vegetation, including hedge rows and dense vegetation)
- Environmental management (dredging, watercourse works, ground stabilising and water course clearing)
- Fencing (Commercial and Domestic)
- Mulching and shredding
Regional Tree Care Ltd are a contractor who work with commercial, domestic and private sector customers.
We are happy to quote for any job no matter how large or small. Staff are DBS checked and vetted as we work for hospitals, councils and schools. All staff are highly trained and qualified with expert knowledge and experience.
Get in contact today for any questions or to organise quotations
Branston, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire