Interviewed by Checkatrade
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Riddwood Consulting Engineers was founded in 1979 and over the past four decades has established itself as a leading consultancy of Civil and Structural Engineers across the UK. As an established engineering consultant, we are able to offer a range of specialist services, all designed to serve the needs of our clients across the diverse spectrum in which we operate.
Working together as a team, we ensure we provide the most cost effective, practical and sustainable solution for your project. Our professionalism, efficiency and our vast experience as an engineering consultant will ensure your project runs smoothly and our emphasis on effective communication will guarantee that you are well informed throughout the different stages of the process.
Our Civil and Structural Engineers have extensive knowledge and experience to provide a comprehensive design service in the following fields:
- Domestic Services Whether you are looking to make internal alterations or extend a property, change the use of an existing structure or need a structural survey for a property, Riddwood can assist you by providing all the necessary structural and civil calculations.
- Commercial Our experience in the commercial industry ranges from Consulting and Project Management to undertaking detailed structural and civil designs on a wide range of commercial projects.
- Civil Infrastructure Our Civil Engineers combine technical knowledge and hands-on experience to produce our designs, aiming to optimise the constructability and economic efficiency of the project. As a multi-disciplinary consultancy, we can assist with the design of the sub- and super structure and with the implementation of a sustainable drainage strategy.
- Rail Infrastructure Riddwood provide a wealth of experience comprising of survey, investigation and track monitoring, design of trackside drainage, tunnels, culverts, bridges and supporting infrastructure.
- Temporary works Riddwood are experienced in the design of all forms of Temporary Works, both above and below ground, ranging from simple trenches and propping of structures, to deep cofferdams and pipe jacking temporary works.
- Project Management Our Project Managers have been involved with medium and large-scale projects, ranging from commercial refurbishments and extensions to large Infrastructure projects. We can assist with the project design, planning and procurement, selection of tenderers, CDM compliance and construction supervision, ensuring your project will be delivered on time and under budget.
As a medium sized firm of Structural and Civil Engineers we have an advantage over larger firms: we offer the same quality service for a lesser cost due to our lower overhead. We can provide all required calculations and drawings to allow any size of Contractor to build your project.
Attached herewith is our Brochure along with recent case studies for your reference. We are happy to provide you with a free cost estimate. Please send any information you have to me or call us to discuss about your project. Alternatively, take a look at our website to see the range of services that we offer, read our latest news and case studies and even meet the team!
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Newbury, Woking, Wokingham, Reading, Bracknell, Slough, Ascot, Maidenhead, Berkshire, Henley, Oxfordshire, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, Herfordshire, West London, Guildford, Surrey, Hampshire, Wiltshire