Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
At Roofline Design we take great pride in being one of the most popular and recommended companies for Fascias, Soffits, Roofline, Guttering, Tilled Conservatory roofs and flat roofs.
At Roofline Design we follow the practice of TOTAL REPLACEMENT not "over cladding" - of the roofline area using high quality, maintenance free UPVC.
The advantage of doing this will leave you with an attractive, durable, finished product in a range of colours. You can specify a colour to compliment, or to contrast, the appearance of your home from the available range.
We believe that the best way to promote and develop our business is to provide the best product, service and guarantees that we can. We will only install products which are approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and the Fairtrades along with the Trust Mark scheme.
Transforming your old conservatory into an all year round comfortable part of your property.
Here’s what happens with your fascias and soffits:
- First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15-minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (no high pressure sales people).
- If you are happy with everything, we email you (or post) your order confirmation with an installation date, with no deposit required.
On the day of the installation we do the following:
- Completely remove all your old rotten timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt and debris that will have built up over the years and preventing any ventilation.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends with secure fixings, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level using string lines.
- Attach 9mm solid PVCu soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu barge boards.
- A new concealed ventilation system is installed to the top of the fascias (bringing your roof up to the new building regulations and allowing your roof to breath).
- Introduce a new plastic felt tray which directs the rainfall from the tiles into the gutter.
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position. Replace all box ends with single piece box ends.
- Install new PVCu barge boards and soffit boards to replace all corroded timbers.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Supply and install dry verge end caps (if requested at additional cost).
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to disperse more efficiently.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and the fitting team upon completion.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from site.
- Supply you with a receipt and 20 Year guarantee.
- Simply pay the invoice on completion.
Our company also have a new trading office in Manchester at 20 Swan Street, Manchester M4 5JW.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5TH
Bolton. Cheshire. Humberside, Doncaster, Harrogate, Lancashire, Leeds, Lincolnshire, Liverpool, Macclesfield, Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Preston, Sheffield, Wakefield, Warrington, York, Yorkshire