At Roofline Design we take great pride in being one of the most popular and recommended Companies for Fascias, Soffits, Roofline, Guttering, Tilled Conservatory roofs and flat roofs.
How to obtain a FREE NO-Obligation quotation from us:
First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15-minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (no high pressure sales people).
If you are happy with everything, we will email you (or post) your order confirmation with an installation date, with no deposit required.
What’s involved with your Fascia and Soffit installation from Roofline Design:
- Completely remove all your old rotten timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Solid fascia’s and soffits are placed directly on to your newly aligned rafters.
- Install new felt trays, concealed ventilation and bird guard.
- Install new guttering and fall pipes.
- Choice of colours and designs for the fascia’s and guttering
- Inspect and water test the installation with yourselves.
What’s involved with your Insulated Lightweight Tiled Conservatory Roof installation:
- Remove all polycarbonate and plastic capping’s from the existing roof.
- Reinforce the aluminium roof skeleton
- Fully insulate the roof with 50mm and 25mm Kingspan insulation with air voids for ventilation.
- Fully board externally the roof spars using 12mm OSB boards (oriented Strand Board) for strength.
- Use a breathable felt membrane to cover the new roofing system.
- Install new lightweight Metrolite tiles (choice of colours).
- Install 9mm plasterboard internally.
- Install spotlights (endless choices of configurations).
- Install new fascia’s soffits and guttering externally (choice of colours and shapes).
- Install new felt trays and concealed ventilation.
- Install new capping’s to the internal ring beam.
- Two coat plaster skim to new roof.
What’s involved with your Firestone rubber insulated flat roof installation:
- Remove the existing flat roof down to the joists.
- Remove all fascia’s and guttering.
- Install Kingspan insulation between the joists (more insulation can be requested at an extra cost).
- Place 18mm OSB (oriented Strand Board) above the joists.
- Replace all fascia’s (choice of colours).
- Bond the new Firestone rubber membrane to the OSB boarding.
- Clamp the Firestone rubber membrane to the new fascia’s using recommended clips and fixings.
- Replace the guttering (choice of colours and shapes).
All our quotations are free of charge and there is no obligation to buy.
(CALL 0800 032 0802 8am to 9pm 7 days a Week).
Bolton. Cheshire. Humberside, Doncaster, Harrogate, Lancashire, Leeds, Lincolnshire, Liverpool, Macclesfield, Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Preston, Sheffield, Wakefield, Warrington, York, Yorkshire