Hi, we are Simply Kitchens & Bathrooms. We are a small team experienced in bathroom and kitchen refurbishments and installations. We also have a qualified electrician & plumber with 25+ yrs experience within our team. Our main line of work has been refurbishing bathrooms, kitchens & domestic electrics/plumbing. We pride ourselves on turning up when we say we will, doing a great job with attention to detail & leaving with another happy customer. We offer a 7 year warranty on all workmanship (materials limited to manufactures warranty).
Some of the typical jobs we do:
• Complete bathroom and kitchen refurbishments and new installs
• Partial refurbishments or repairs of bathrooms and kitchens
• Bathroom suite changes (or part of)
• Swapping/repairing faulty components such as taps, showers, flush mechanisms, radiator valves etc.
• Swapping a bath for a shower tray and cubical
• Tiles or decorative wall paneling (keeping existing fittings and/or suite)
• Shower installation, electric or valve (we can do the complete job, plumbing and electrics)
• Kitchen spruce up, such as: new doors, worktop, sink & tap, tiles
• General electrical and plumbing work – Installs, alterations, maintenance and repairs (small or large)
• Relocating or addition of radiators
• Flooring – wooden, vinyl and tiles (as part of a referb)
• Underfloor heating – (electric, as part of a referb)
• Electrical testing and inspecting
• Portable appliance testing (PAT)
• Fault finding & repair
• Small electrical jobs such as swapping a damages socket outlet up-to complete domestic rewires
Gavin is a qualified electrician and plumber (25+ years) with experience in bathroom & kitchen refurbishments & new installs (11+ years). Also experienced and qualified to offer general electrical work from replacing a socket outlet to full domestic re-wires, with all necessary testing and inspecting.
Amy is a competent installer and generally helps assist Gavin or Stuart on the installations.
Stuart served an apprenticeship in general building and has specialised in domestic interior refurbishments most of his working life (26+ years) focusing mainly on kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms.
We offer a good, competitive and reliable service.
We work tidily and respect your home.
We believe 'the price is the price' and do not increase the quoted price for the quoted work for any reason throughout the job, we rectify any unforeseen issues needed (at our cost) to get the promised result. With the exception: if we specifically say within the quote that it's not possible to see aspects of the job until we start (this is very rare).
We do not take payment until the customer is happy with the job.
We offer a 7 year warranty on all workmanship, if any part of the installation fails due to our workmanship it will be put right at our cost.
Seaton, Honiton, Tiverton, Devon