Interviewed by Checkatrade
6 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Here at Surrey Tech Services (STS) we are primarily an electrical and fire alarm contractor with a wealth of experience throughout all the sectors of the industry. Domestic, commercial and Industrial. From airports (Heathrow & Gatwick), schools and hospitals, to new build properties and high-end residential apartments and houses, STS take on projects of all shapes and sizes, carried out by our professional and knowledgeable team of electrical engineers.
All of Surreytech Services Engineers’ are fully qualified, experienced and certified to at least a Cities & Guilds NVQ Level 3 qualification or on their way to achieving this with the Cities & Guilds apprenticeship scheme. In addition to this, STS were recently awarded a Certificate of Recognition celebrating over 15 years as an NICEIC Approved Contractor. We are also proud members of construction line.
We offer a bespoke Design, Install or Maintenance Package on the following services:
- · Electrical Condition Surveys to BS7671 With NICEIC Accreditation
- · Full Electrical Design & Installation services on all electrical systems
- · Inspection and Testing.
- · Fire Alarm Design, Installation and maintenance services
- · Refuge and Disabled call systems
- · Cat 5e and Cat6 Data installation and verification
- · Bespoke electrical underfloor heating design and installation
- · Emergency lighting design, installation and maintenance
- · Site set ups inc, temporary lighting and power
Clients and ongoing projects:
STS currently have engineers working on various projects and regular clients all over London and the surrounding areas. Such as Willmott Dixon Homes, LJJ M&E contractors, Royal Holloway University London, Runnymede Council, Spelthorne Council, St Raphael’s Hospice, Imperial College London, Drumgrange, Domus tiles, Arena fire, Elite Fire Services as well as many domestic clients and local builders.
Currently STS are half way through a year long project at the Royal Holloway University London where we are completing the installation of wiring systems for the new student accommodation.
Thorpe Industrial Estate, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RG
Shepperton, Ashford, Feltham, Surrey