Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
When it comes to solar and other renewable technology, we believe that honesty, transparency and giving you the right advice means giving you a better investment. Not just a home improvement company who have added solar to their list of services, we specialise in renewable energy and nothing else. Backed by third-party deposit protection, long term warranties and our price match guarantee along with our fair & unbeatable prices on solar installations, we ensure your investment in renewable technology is financially rewarding and protected from start to finish.
Read on and discover why Sussex Energy Advisors will give you a better deal now and in the future or why not visit our website for full details of our latest offers, our products and our services.
Friendly and Relaxed
- We operate from our showroom in Bexhill-on-Sea, offering a visible presence and warm invitation for all who wish to pop in. We are also happy to discuss and explore the significant savings and benefits to be gained from renewable energy products by phone or in the comfort of your home.
- Our staff do not have targets, they have standards. We have built and continue to build our reputation by giving the best advice possible and going a little further than most to ensure that you get a great deal. After all, a great purchase price is only the beginning - you also want a system with only high quality Tier 1 components that performs well, returns well financially and stands the test of time.
In Safe Hands
- Sussex Energy Advisors is a fully Industry (MCS) accredited Solar company servicing Sussex, Surrey and Kent. As a team, we offer many years of collective experience in the Solar industry. We offer a complete service, from an initial free home consultation/survey to the supply and installation of quality products at great prices.
- We have been awarded by the IWA for our high customer satisfaction levels and support our customers fully long after their installation has been completed, continuing to provide advice and support for the lifetime of their installations and our services. We also provide a free annual health check for all our solar installations.
Our Products and Services Include:
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels (PV - Electricity Producing panels)
- Immersion Heater Controllers, such as iBoosts & Solics (Creating hot water in cylinder from generated electricity PV)
- Voltage Optimisers (Helps reduce your electricity bills by a further 10 - 25%)
- Solar Thermal Panels - (Produces Hot Water)
- Thermodynamics - (Provides up to 99% of your hot water)
Get The Best Deals Around
Visit our website for the latest discounts/offers and to find out more about our products and services or to get in touch by email or telephone on our free phone number.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
East & West Sussex - Kent & Surrey