Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Welcome to T2 Fire Risk Assessors UK Ltd We are an independent fire safety company offering current best practice advice and guidance to industry in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRFSO) which is the principal legislation that governs fire safety in the UK.
T2 Fire specialise in Fire Risk Assessments. All of our team are experienced, we carry out 1000's of Fire Risk Assessments every year. Our Fire Risk Assessors aim to be with you on the same day or following working day depending on urgency. Reports can be to you on the same day or within 48 hours of the assessment if required.
ARE YOU SELLING YOUR FLAT?
Usually only communal areas will require a risk assessment, our assessors aim to be with you within the same day or following working day. Reports can be to you within 24 hours of the assessment if required. Keys can be picked up from a specific location/agents to suit your needs.
As part of a sale condition, usually a fire risk assessment will need to be in place before sale, we are happy to help with any enquires you may have so please feel free to give one of our team a call 0208 935 5442 they will be happy to assist you with all requirements within the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and HSG264.
We also provide Online Fire Training for the following:
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
- Fire Extinguisher
Do you need a Fire Risk Assessment?
You need a Fire Risk Assessment if:
- You are responsible for business premises
- You are an employer or self-employed with business premises
- You are responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- You are a charity or voluntary organisation
- You are a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- You are providing accommodation for paying guests
Then you require a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment.
T2 Fire Risk Assessors UK Ltd cover the south of England and have large contracts throughout the UK.