From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about TC Electrical Solutions:
Accreditations and memberships
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings and Structures) 100/3602/7, 2330-07.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:June 2001), 238111.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 239101.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for The Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, 237712.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) 500/3446/7, 2382-20.
- EAL/EMTA Certificate of Unit Credit for F/102/7127 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation and DEI/001 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation.
- Joint Industry Board Certificate for ECS Health & Safety Assessment.
- Gemini Elettronica Ltd Certificate for successfully completing the course for the application and installation of the Gemini Anti-Theft Immobiliser.
- The Institute of the Motor Industry NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair (LV).
- VOSA Certificate for Refresher Training for Nominated Testers.
Interviewed in 2011
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
||Mr Graham Froud
|Limited company checked
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 25 May 2018