Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Thames Valley Pest Control is a small independent pest management company based in Reading, Berkshire. We cover the whole of Berkshire and South Oxfordshire providing reliable services to both domestic and commercial clients.
- We are full members of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association)
- RSPH (Royal Society for Public Health) Qualified with over 10 years’ experience in the industry.
- BASIS Professional pest controller registered staff.
- DBS Checked (formerly CRB)
- Independently audited to the British Standard EN16636 for pest management.
- £5m Public liability insurance.
- Discreet service - no graphics! we only use non-sign written vans.
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management) - we look at all the contributing factors surrounding your pest issue and advise accordingly.
- Environmentally responsible pest control - We always opt for a non-toxic method of control where possible, pesticides are only used when necessary.
We carry out safe and effective treatments for a range of pests:
We provide commercial contracts across many sectors including:
- Restaurants and Pubs
- Food production sites
- Newsagents and Supermarkets
- Medical practices
- Processing plants
Reading, Berkshire, RG30 2HY
Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Henley on Thames, Thatcham, Newbury