Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
• All Carpentry (Door hanging, shelving, remedial work, Bespoke Shed design,)
• All Decoration (wallpapering, preparation for decoration, fillering, ...)
• General plumbing (changing taps, installing appliances with plugs, fixing toilets)
• Finishing touches (flat pack assembly, snagging lists, picture frames, curtain rails, Changing locks)
• Gardening (trimming, lawn-mowing, pruning, pressure washing)
• Bespokestorage solutions and wardrobes
• Garden office and shed Solar Lighting/Charging solutions.
Hi my name is Josh, 7 years ago I put my career as a structural design engineer on hold to renovate what was to be a series of properties for rental and sale. I enjoy using this unique set of learned skills and knowledge to help others in all aspects of property maintenance, renovation, and development. From fixing a tap, decorating a room, to building bespoke built in wardrobes or talking through options on how to develop your property or prepare it for rental.Often there will be no need to call out separate tradesmen for separate jobs, contact The Helpful Handyman for one solution to all your problems. I pride myself on being very polite and reliable, being sure not to over commit myself giving my clients the time needed to do an excellent job. My prices are affordable and quite often my experience of development, letting and construction can be priceless. No Job too small, please see www.thehelpfulhandyman.online for a portfolio of previous work.
Feel free to text or call.
Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4ED
Kingston, Richmond, Teddington