From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about Turner Tree Care Ltd:
Accreditations and memberships
- National Examination Board Certificate in Horticulture - Phase 1, 2 & 3 issued in 1990,1991 & 1992.
- BTEC National Diploma - Distinction in Arboriculture awarded to P Turner 1996.
- Department of National Heritage -The Royal Parks Certificate of Apprenticeship in Horticulture awarded to Peter Turner.
- City & Guilds/NPTC Certificate held in Chain Saw & Related Operations 2005.
- City & Guilds/NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue awarded to Peter Turner 2006.
- CABWI Awarding Body Record of Unit Competence Certificate awarded to Peter Turner in 02 Signing, Lighting & Guarding 2007.
- NPTC Certificate of Attendance for completing training in Arboricultural Equipment 2007.
- Lantra Awards Certificate of Training awarded to Peter Turner who has successfully completed training and assessment in Professional Tree Inspection 2007.
- Arboricultural Association Certificate awarded to Peter Turner who fulfilled the requirements for the status of Technician Member of the Arboricultural Association 2009.
Interviewed in 2010
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
||Mr Pete Turner
|Limited company checked
||Yes: registered as Turner Tree Care Limited. No. 08214598
||No. 144 203 942
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 12 Oct 2019