Interviewed by Checkatrade
5 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
WARCOP Electrical Limited is a Guildford Based company covering all aspects of work, from changing a light bulb to installing a new power socket to working with sophisticated smart home automation technology solutions.
A true technical and engineering company with over 16 years combined experience that is continuously expanding its offerings and providing excellent value and a professional service, using only quality products and materials.
Modern Technology Services:
- Loxone smart home automation solutions
- Lutron mood lighting and shading solutions
- Nest Products (and others)
- Cabled Networking (Cat 5/6/7)
- Intruder/ security alarms
- Access control
- TV and audio
- Multi room audio
- Multi room visual
- Access control
Traditional Electrical Services:
- Small Power (socket outlets, spurs etc)
- Lighting (internal and external)
- Testing and inspection
- Fault finding
- Emergency call outs
- Maintenance contracts
- Consumer unit installation and replacement (fuse box)
- Cooker circuits
- Earthing and bonding
- Electrical heaters/ radiators/ towel radiators
- Emergency lighting
- Electrical design
- New builds
- Re-wires and rennovations
- Domestic/ commercial/ industrial
- ...and much more!
Qualifications and Accreditation's:
- NICEIC Approved contractors (Providing Appropriate certification needed for every install. Covering domestic and commercial installations)
- Fully insured up to £2,000,000 (for your peace of mind)
- Part P compliant (insuring compliance with all current building regulations)
- BS7671 Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Loxone Silver Partners (Providing innovative smart home automation solutions to old and new property's)
- Nest Professional installer (covering the complete Nest range of products)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in installing Electrotechnical System and Equipment (BSE)
Our Loxone smart home solution: https://www.loxone.com/enen/
WARCOP Electrical smart home believes home automation should be simple and affordable, we also believe it should look good and not interfere with your existing decor. That’s why we offer a complete smart home system solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds, PV & Solar and much more. A WARCOP Electrical smart home system is one complete system which controls everything through one simple-to-use app.
Forget complicated switches or an abundance of touch panels. Controlling your WARCOP Electrical smart home system is simple. It will take care of things automatically in the background, but should you wish to manually take control, all it takes it a tap on your mobile device.
You can also adjust your WARCOP Electrical smart home system via a switch on the wall, so if you have relatives staying, they can easily control the lights in the same way they’re used to.
The WARCOP Electrical smart home system monitors and responds automatically to changes in and around your home. Based on it’s findings it can monitor light levels and lower the blinds at dusk… it will even close windows automatically when bad weather is forecast! If there’s an emergency such as a security breach or burst water pipe, you home will know what to do and you won’t need to lift a finger.
Fairlands, Guildford, Surrey
Guildford, Woking, Basingstoke, Godalming, Hemel Hempstead, Surrey