The Promoter: Vetted Limited, (trading as Checkatrade)a company incorporated in England & Wales (company number 04285394) with its registered office at Building 2000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO63EN (“Checkatrade”)
1. By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK.
Employees (and their families or agents) of Checkatrade or any of associated companies cannot enter the competition.
2. The competition will be open from 19th March 2021 at 00:01 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at and ends on 31st March 2021 at 23:59 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the competition.
3. The winner of the competition will receive £200 Screwfix gift voucher.
4. One entry per person/trade. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
5. Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to the winner. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
6. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all valid entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. The draw will be made on or shortly after 1st April 2021. Checkatrade will notify the winner by email. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are accurate and complete. If any winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 3 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and Checkatrade reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
7. Your entry details will be passed to Checkatrade and can be used for marketing purposes. By entering this competition, you agree that you may receive communications from Checkatrade. If you do not wish to be contacted, please add NO COMMUNICATIONS in your email entry.
9. By entering the competition, you agree that your name and location in the format ‘John S, Portsmouth, Business Name’ to be used by Checkatrade in social media communications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or marketing material referencing the competition. The competition winner also agree that Checkatrade shall be allowed to take photographs or videos of them/their business for use in promotional follow up marketing communications. All intellectual property Checkatrade but may be shared with winning parties. Also, we may require photographs to be sent to us of them or their business to use in promotional follow up marketing communications.
10. Checkatrade shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by any winners over and above the prizes offered above and the competition entrants participate in the prize at their own risk.
11. Checkatrade reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.