Checkatrade/Ufurnish.com Instagram Competition
The Promoter: Checkatrade, Building 2000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN (“Checkatrade”)
- By entering into our Social Media Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of Checkatrade or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
- To enter the competition you need to like the post, follow @Checkatrade and @ufurnishcom on Instagram and tag a friend (each tag is a separate entry) from Thursday 13th May 2021. The Competition will be open until midnight on Sunday 16th May 2021. Entries received before or after these times will not be entered into the Competition.
- The winner of the Competition will receive a £250 e-card to spend with a selection of the retailers at ufurnish.com, the e-card owner will be able to choose from Abigail Ahern, John Lewis & Partners, Piglet, Scaramanga or Woods Furniture. The prize will be provided by @ufurnishcom (“the Prize”).
- Multiple entries can be made by tagging different users in separate comments.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winner of the Competition will be chosen on Monday 17th May from all the Instagram profiles that liked the post, followed @Checkatrade and @ufurnishcom, and tagged someone in the comments. Checkatrade will announce the winner on its Instagram account on Monday 17th May 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize by Friday 21st May 2021, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and Checkatrade reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow Checkatrade to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- Checkatrade shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the prize winner participates in and uses the Prize at their own risk.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.