The Promoter: Checkatrade, Building 2000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN (“Checkatrade”)
1. By entering into our Consumer Survey Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of Checkatrade or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
2. To enter the competition you need to send your name, email address and phone number to [email protected] This Competition runs until 9 October 2020 at 23:59 and will be open from 00:00 am on 1 October 2020.
3. The winner of the Competition will receive a Google Nest Smart Thermostat & Hot Water Control (“the Prize”).
4. One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
5. Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
6. The winner of the Competition will be chosen by 10 October 2020 following entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize by 17 October 2020, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and Checkatrade reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
8. By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow Checkatrade to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
9. Checkatrade shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the prize winner participates in and uses the Prize at their own risk.
10. Checkatrade reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
11. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.