Consumer Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By completing our survey and sharing your email address, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants but must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of Checkatrade or any of their associated companies cannot enter the Prize…
- By completing our survey and sharing your email address, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants but must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of Checkatrade or any of their associated companies cannot enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must have shared your email address at the end of the survey. The winner will be picked from surveys completed between 12:00AM on 12/02/2019 and will close at 12:00AM on the 22/02/2019. Winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of closing. Entries received before the opening dates or after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. There will be 1 prize winners in total, selected at random from all eligible entries.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- Any entrants using false or dishonest information or creating multiple accounts for the purposes of entering the Prize Draw will be disqualified. Entries that do not meet the rules of the prize draw will be excluded and Checkatrade will not be liable for entries not received for any reason. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are accurate and complete. No responsibility will be accepted by Checkatrade for the loss or delay of the Prize in the post.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Checkatrade’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that, if you win, you will allow Checkatrade to use your name and general location of publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- Checkatrade shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the Winner uses the Prize at their own risk.
- Checkatrade reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.