Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
If you’re looking for a plumbing company you can trust, contact Agile Plumbing. We’re a small, close-knit, highly experienced team offering a range of general and specialised plumbing services to our customers. We cover the entirety of the Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke and Newbury areas.
Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, which is why we’ve developed our hard-earned reputation. Agile Plumbing offers a broad selection of plumbing services where quality is never sacrificed for affordability.
No job is ever too small for Agile Plumbing. From a dripping tap to your plumbing system needs a refresh, an overhaul, or even total replacement, just get in touch. We’re also more than happy to help you design the bathroom or wet room of your dreams. Why should you settle for less, when Agile Plumbing can design something just for you?
Our services Include –
• New unvented and vented hot water cylinders – direct and indirect.
• Servicing unvented hot water cylinders.
• New cold-water storage tanks.
• New feed & expansion tanks.
• Shower pumps – fitting new or replacement.
• Electric showers – fitting new or replacement.
• Thermostatic shower – fitting new or replacement.
• Cold main booster pumps.
• Fitting accumulators.
• Water softeners and conditioners.
• Replacement internal cold-water mains isolators
• Full bathroom and wet room design and installation service which includes project management electrical work, plastering, carpentry and tiling.
• Underfloor heating – wet and electrical.
• Replacement motorised valves.
• Replacement central heating circulation pumps and valves.
• Central heating power flushing and cleansing.
• Fitting radiators – replacement and new.
• Replacing leaking or faulty radiator valves.
• Replacing room stat and programmers for central heating and hot water control.
• Fixing or replacing leaking taps.
• Fixing overflowing loft tank and loo cisterns.
• Blocked drains.
• Outside taps – new or replacement
• Fitting isolation valves - new or replacement.
• Replacing immersion heaters on hot water cylinders – vented or unvented.
• Fitting boiling hot water taps
When you request our services, you can guarantee we’ll deliver the job in the quickest turnaround possible with plenty of compassion and understanding. We’ve provided our standard and holiday hourly rates below to give you confidence in what you’re paying us for; if we need to charge you for parts you can be sure we’ll have kept you informed so you’re always aware of the price and won’t experience any surprises after the works are completed.
For all non-project-based work or any work that an estimate has not been supplied and a price agreed in advance of the works starting, the first hour includes travel time to site. The chargeable time for this work stops when Agile Plumbing leaves the site. Materials supplied on any work where a price has not been agreed in advance will be charged accordingly.
For project-based work, a free of charge site visit will be arranged directly with the client to discuss the requirements of the project in detail and an estimate will be provided. Agile Plumbing will only supply a guide price for any project work. Never a fixed price!
For further information and my hourly rates please visit my website at www.agileplumbing.com
City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Basic Plumbing Studies
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved